Thursday, May 28, 2009

Going To The Chapel...

... and E. B.'s getting married! I have known E. B. for going on 15 years, but the last time I saw her in person was about 14 years ago. How sad is that?!? Thank goodness for email, FB, MS, and texts!

Anyway, her wedding is in August and I am going! I told the husband that I'd love for him to come if he can get the time off, but I am not about to miss this. So, today, I made hotel reservations. Stupid 800# people told me I couldn't get one of the reserved wedding rooms (they reserved a chunk of rooms together for people flying in or in the drunken -- haha -- wedding party), so E. B. called them directly and pitched a fit. I now have a KING room for a cheaper rate, on the same floor as everyone else. T/y, E!

Now, I'm trying to work on my flights. This would be fairly simple if I was just going to Fargo and back home, but I'm not. My plan is to go to the wedding, then meet my husband in S.D. to visit my parents, grandmother, and "little" sister (and to finally meet her bf!), then fly home with husband. Not sure if that's going to work, but I'm going to try...

My Princess is not coming with us for this trip. She will be staying with my mom, since that weekend is their annual camping/beach trip with their church. She's been going every year since she was 3 and loves it. She hopes next year (when she's 10 1/2) her cousin, C, can come, too. C will be almost 3 by then...

No comments:

Post a Comment